The Rane SL2 for Serato Scratch Live is a compact and professional 2-deck interface that connects one or 2 standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and featuring audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer.
The Rane SL2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. Its low latency ensures an extremely fast response time that is required for scratch DJs.
With its high quality 48 kHz, 24bit audio, the Rane SL2 interface outputs a warm and punchy sound totally free from interference thanks to the galvanic isolation blocks.
- Inputs for 2-deck mixing on turntables or CD decks
- 2 software-switchable analog thru connections for regular vinyl or CD
- Studio-grade phono preamps
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference
- Compact and ultra rugged hardware for portability and simple setup
- SIO and core audio drivers for studio production with third-party software
What’s in the Box?
- 1x Rane SL2 Interface
- 2x Rane Control Vinyls for Serato
- 2x Rane Control CDs for Serato
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x RCA cables
- Serato DJ Software Licence
- Audio Out (RCA) x 4
- Audio In (RCA) x 4
- USB port x 1