The Rane MP2015 blends its old-school rotary look with a high-end sound quality and Rane’s unique isolators and filters.
Control, sound, reliability and durability distinguish Rane’s new techno house club mixer for high-end audio systems.
- Impressive Sound Quality
- Compatible with Serato DJ & Traktor Pro
- Rane’s Quality Isolators and Filters
- Studio Quality Phono Preamps and S/PDIF
- 2 USB Ports
What’s in the Box?
- Rane MP2015 Mixer
- Power Adaptor
- Four Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD-S/PDIF switchable
- Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
- Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
- Max Phono Input: 126 mV
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
- Analog Aux Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session Analog Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- FlexFX Stereo unbalanced ¼” TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return.
- Mic Input: Balanced ¼” TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic / Line switch and +48V Phantom Power switch
- Main is on balanced XLR jacks
- Booth is on balanced TRS 1/4″ jacks
- Session is on unbalanced RCA line level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
- FlexFX Loop Send is unbalanced RCA jacks.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
- Unbalanced jacks (Session & FlexFX): Max 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main & Booth): Max 8 Vrms
- Dual USB sound cards with Seven stereo record, Five stereo playback, Each Port, 32-bit floating point @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OS X
- ASIO driver provided for Windows.