The latest update of the most basic controller of the DDJ Series offers a solid platform for DJs on a budget looking for a first controller.
- Pioneer Build Quality: with durable faders, a steel top plate, and two aluminium jogwheels for a heavy-duty controller that will stand your travels and gigs.
- 4-deck control
- Trim knobs + VU level meters
- New Scratch Pad effect letting you reproduce, and create patterns from eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff’s different scratch techniques
- New FX Fade feature to reduce the volume while applying a FX to a track at the same time.
- All the controls you need including simplified performance pads for cues, filters and more.
- Plug and Play: Just install the included Serato DJ Lite software and connect the controller. No difficult setup required, you can play straight out of the box.
What’s in the Box?
- Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ controller
- Serato DJ Lite Software
- USB cable
- MIC (1x 1/4′ Phone) input
- Master (2x RCA) output
- USB B Port x1
- Headphone Monitor (1/4″ Phone & MiniPin) output