The latest entry-level controller of the DDJ Series offers a solid platform for DJs on a budget looking for a first controller. This controller’s layout mirrors the setup of the NXS2 flagship.
- Pioneer Build Quality: with durable faders, a steel top plate, and two aluminium jogwheels for a heavy-duty controller that will stand your travels and gigs.
- Very Portable & USB Powered
- Club style layout with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer
- Include Rekordbox DJ software
- 16 Awesome Performance Pads for Hot Cues, Slicer, Pad FX, Beat Jump and Sequence Call
- Trim knobs + VU level meters
- Loop section to create loop easily and on-the-fly.
- All the controls you need including simplified performance pads for cues, filters and more.
- Plug and Play: Just install the included Rekordbox DJ software and connect the controller. No difficult setup required, you can play straight out of the box.
What’s in the Box?
- Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ controller
- Rekordbox DJ Software (Full Licence)
- USB cable
- MIC (1x 1/4′ Phone) input
- Master (2x RCA) output
- USB B Port x1
- Headphone Monitor (1/4″ Jack / Mini Jack) output