Traktor Scratch is the direct competitor to Serato Scratch. With proven better response and sound quality, The Traktor Scratch A6 is a complete digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control, including the Traktor Audio 6 interface with extra loud output and 6 inputs and 6 outputs, timecode vinyl and CDs, and the flagship Traktor PRO 2.5 software.
The newly developed Native Scratch technology features Traktor Scratch MK2 timecode vinyl and CD control for the next step in tight timecode performance. Spin super-precise 2 kHz control signal on 120g vinyl, it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12″ and with the innovative vinyl marker stickers you get clear visual reference at all times. Alternatively, use your CDJs with Traktor MK2 timecode in relative mode, and stay ahead of the competition, with Traktor’s loops and hot cues and your CDJs’ cue and manual looping functionality, you get the best out of both systems.
- Control your mixes with timecode vinyls and CDs
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal
- Innovative Remix Decks for full creative control over loops and one-shot samples
- Full version of Traktor Pro 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colours for visual mixing
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching
What’s in the Box?
- 1x Traktor Audio 6 Interface
- 2x Timecode Vinyl
- 2x Timecode CDs
- 1x USB Cable
- 6x RCA cables
- Traktor Pro 2 Full Licence
- Audio Out (RCA) x 6
- Audio In (RCA) x 6
- USB port x 1
- Headphone (1/4 Jack) x 1