The Ableton Push has been engineered by Akai to provide Ableton producers and DJs with everything they need to control the software without having to look at the screen. With Push, it becomes easy to play harmonies and melodies that always sound good and to jam even without any prior musical knowledge and to trigger loops, to play VSTs and to control everything without having to look at the computer screen.
- 64 velocity and pressure sensitive RGB pads
- Integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, no setup required
- Play and improvise melodies and harmonies in any key with an intuitive approach
- Best for triggering clips, samples or for finger drumming
- Control everything with 11 encoders and 1 touch-strip without having to look at the computer
- Plug and Play and USB-powered
- Ableton Live Lite license included
What’s in the Box?
- Ableton PUSH
- 1-m USB cable
- Power adaptor (to make the screen brighter)
- Ableton Live Lite license